Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rehearsal

The only time we ever really got a chance to rehearse was about an hour before the concert. I was feeling pretty good about it though, because I was working with really good musicians. I knew it would be alright! haha
We began the dress rehearsal at around 5:40 or so. I was a little disappointed at first because I dnd't ahve all o the equipment I needed with my drums. The hi-hat and floor-tom were missing, but luckily I was able to get mine for the rehearsal. The first two times we ran through the piece were a little stressful. Because the violinist and I only have parts we couldn't see where we were if we got lost. However, after a few more run-throughs everything was fine. The last run-through was great, we never had to stop and go over anything. I was a little nervous for the concert, but excited too.

No comments: